Sunday, July 5, 2009

BLOG LAZY

I haven't blogged in a while.

It's not that I can't think of things to blog about...I can think of plenty! I just find myself relaxing into the lazy days of summer and trying to disconnect somewhat from the technical world to enjoy my favorite time of year.

So, for now, I'll just share with you a few thing that you've missed since I blogged last. I apologize for the lack of details. :-)

YOGA - my new obsession
MOVIES - can never watch enough of them
TRANSFORMERS - pretty good, for a boy movie
UP - cute, especially with two nieces in tow
SWIMMING - as close to heaven as one can get
FRIENDS - thankful, thankful, thankful
GRAD CLASS - almost done!!!
FAMILY - Bennet Spring down, COLORADO comin' up!
CRAFTS - need to get my butt in gear and make some
BIBLE SCHOOL - getting ready to learn songs for
FAT - still on my rear
BEN - can't get enough time with this guy
CONCERTS - Carbon Leaf, already counting down to Dave
DMB - new CD - love it
PASTELS - my new artistic endeavor
BIRTHDAY - on the 28th!!
ANNIVERSARY - anyone have any good ideas for dinner???
FAITH - more and more every day
FIREWORKS - last night at Mom and Dad's - Ben outdid himself!!
COLORING - in my new book that Mom got me - you're never too old for coloring.
BUMPITS - I'm not ashamed to say that I bought these and they are AMAZING.


Okay, that's all I can think of for now. Hope your summer is full of fun and excitement, too - that's what summers are for.




HOLLA -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a lovely cliff notes version of your life!

Hope your summer stay fab!

Sylvia