I love in the picture above how she has a little gangster face, and then in the next, she straightens it out. :-) "What's up, Mom?"
After school, I got to go to Amelia's Valentine's party at daycare - so fun! Of course, we just chomped on carrots and celery and watched the big kids play, but she was enamored.
I made cupcakes for the party, although in hindsight, I should have brought treats that all of the big kids AND Amelia could enjoy. I know it really doesn't matter right now since she's still so little...next year will be different!!
For her Valentine's gift, Miss Cindy gave her a shirt that says, "My Daddy Says I Can't Date Until I'm 30". So cute! Of course, Ben loved it.
For dinner that night, we ate soup, lovingly prepared by...Miss Cindy! For reals, our daycare lady cooks extra sometimes just to give us dinner to take home. WHAT!?!? We are so amazingly blessed.
Ben and I considered our weekend date our Valentine's Day celebration, so we kept it low key by exchanging cards. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....Not that we need an excuse, but it was a great day to love on each other at the Haskamp house.
HOLLA -
No comments:
Post a Comment