Monday, September 24, 2012

Why Didn't I Get a T-Shirt!?

Remember these characters?  The college buddies I love so much and have so much affection for?

Well, they're all on my list.  I had a dream two nights ago that we were all out of town at someone's wedding, and Abby had some t-shirts made for everyone to wear to the reception. (Good call, Abs.)  :-) And I'm at the reception, with my friends AND my whole family, and in walks this huge group of people with Maria at the helm, wearing these damn t-shirts.  And guess who didn't know anything about it?  Guess who DIDN'T get one?

ME!!!!!

I was so mad and embarrassed.  How was I the only one who didn't know about the t-shirts?  Even BEN had one on!!!!

I went to where my family was sitting at a big round table, and they were all so happy.  I should have just forgotten about the snub and sat with them and enjoyed myself.  But instead, I went back and made ugly faces at all of my friends who were wearing the shirts.  (They weren't even that cool looking.)

I think Abby and Elise were scrambling at this point to find an extra t-shirt, but it was too late.  I was the only loser who didn't get one.

So, to all of my so called "friends" at the wedding, THANKS A LOT.  My feelings were really hurt.  And sorry, mystery couple, for being pissed off at your wedding.  I hope you liked my gift.  I'm sure it was the biggest, most expensive one.

(Hey - it was MY dream, wasn't it?)

:-)

HOLLA -

No comments: