Hello?
Is anyone there?
Are you still reading? Folks, it's been three months since I've blogged. THREE MONTHS! I just tried to log on and FORGOT MY PASSWORD, it's been so long. We moved, and things just got well....crazy.
As soon as we got here, our computer fritzed out. It wouldn't even load up. Ben had to take the hard drive out and transfer everything over because the computer was DEAD. Done. Because of all of the chaos of moving, it took us several weeks to get a new computer, and by then, I was so used to not having one that I didn't even use it. And, it's a Mac. And I don't speak Mac language. (I'm slowly learning.)
Then, our house got broken into, about three weeks after moving in. WELCOME TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD, right? We don't know if we left a door unlocked on the side of our garage or if some hoodlum kids had a key (there was one broken off in the lock). Either way, they got into our garage, turned on a light, moved some stuff around (there's A LOT of stuff in there) and stole Ben's mountain bike, his golf clubs, a tool set, and a cordless drill. Thanks to our friend and neighbor Colby, we got Ben's bike back, but the rest, so far, is history.
So, instead of excitedly sharing our new place with you (are you still out there?), I stalled in a computer-less, robbed state and got stuck there.
I have also been hesitant to share pictures with you because our house is NO WHERE NEAR ready to show you. The only room we have painted is Millie's room, which looks fabulous, by the way. (Pictures to come soon.) It's the closest room to being done, for sure. Right now, we are tearing out the basement and rebuilding part of it to make a storage room, an office/craft room, and a play room for Amelia. Until we get that huge project finished, everything else is on hold. I haven't even hung a picture up yet because all of the photos and frames and decorating stuff is in the basement. Under a tarp.
But I've missed blogging, and I can't take it anymore. So here are some pics to tide you over (If you're still out there!). There is much more to share, but for now...
HOLLA -
1 comment:
Ok, I have gone to your blog approximately 500 times in the last three months HOPING there would be something there other than HAPPY THANKSIVING, but alas...nothing....Sarah is in the same boat, apparently, because she hasn't blogged in forever, either. I was ECSTATIC to go to your blog today and find a NEW POST. So don't think no one notices or is out there, because there is ALWAYS me! Love your pics of your new house...love your new house.....and love you guys!
Post a Comment