Saturday, February 28, 2009

Procrastinating, once again

We are packing for Charlotte, NC. Actually, Ben is cleaning, I am blogging, and neither one of us has packed yet, but this is our routine. We will wait until the very last possible minute to get ready, because it is against my religion to do anything on time.

While in Charlotte, we will be visiting some friends of ours who just adopted a beautiful baby girl. I can't wait to meet her.

I will also be enjoying some relaxation and reflection time while Ben is at a conference. On Tuesday, I will be forced to explore the city as Ben's conference doesn't end until 5:00 and our hotel is kicking us out at noon.

I've never explored a city by myself before, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. Choosing not to seek out shopping opportunities (although I wouldn't necessarily pass up the chance if one presented itself), I will be seeking something meaningful that will expand my knowledge of well....something.

I look forward to sharing it with you when we return.

Let's hope they can dig our plane out of the snow in time for our 6:45 a.m. flight tomorrow....

HOLLA -

No comments: