I hope I never have to fill this form out, but just in case...I saw it at the Paper Source on the Plaza and just HAD to have it. If you ever need to keep track of those on your SHIT LIST, give me a holler and I might be able to lend you a sheet.
As I was checking out at the register, this little item nabbed me:
Who doesn't make BIG mistakes? And while they're making them, exclaim, "Holy Crap!" That is why I felt this eraser was very appropriate for my craft area at home. I hope a mistake never warrants its use.
In any particular instance that you do find yourself on the SHIT LIST, the "Holy Crap" eraser is the perfect remedy, as you may be shouting it out upon your unfortunate discovery.
And last but not least, thanks to a VERY generous friend who shall remain nameless (until she gives me permission to publicly praise her for her good taste and keen shopping skills), I am the new owner of this GORGEOUS Louis.
THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS!!!!!!
HOLLA -
No comments:
Post a Comment