It matches the "beachy" theme of our master bath. I am planning to experiment even more with these stamps in a collage format...so fun!
I also was THRILLED last week to see that one of the Oprah episodes was all about SURPRISES!!!! I love surprises SO MUCH - I have already watched the DVR'd episode TWICE, because it thrills me to no end!!!!! My favorite surprise (which is also Oprah's - woo hoo!) is one where she has the winner of Star Search, Jake Simpson, sing a Stevie Wonder song, and in the middle of the song a screen is pulled back and Stevie Wonder is standing RIGHT THERE!!!! There is no money worth the surprised look on Jake's face when he sees him!!
I just LOVE getting surprised, because I think it is SO HARD for someone to REALLY surprise me! Even when Ben proposed to me on the beach in Hawaii, I was "hoping" that it would happen, so I wasn't TOTALLY surprised. :-) There is only one thing I love more than BEING surprised, though...it's surprising someone else! I will rediculously go out of my way to surprise someone, just so I can see the look on their face!!!
I hope you are surprised with something good this week....if not, then surprise someone else - that's even better!!!
1 comment:
One of the highlights of my WHOLE life is when Maria and I surprised you. You WERE surprised...weren't you???? Time to fess up if not!
That ranks up there as one of my fave memories.
love ya.
Post a Comment