Monday, March 21, 2011

Maternity Photos

Last weekend, while she was here co-throwing me a baby shower, Abby Libsack, one of my best friends from college, took some maternity pictures of me. She is a stay-at-home mom who also has a budding photography business on the side. You can check out her work here.


So here are some of my favorite shots from the photo shoot. It is so hard to pick just a few because they are all AMAZING!!! I'm so glad I will have these pictures to forever document my first pregnancy.

WARNING: I am a little naked in one of these pictures. Look at your own risk.

:-)








3 comments:

Ms. Hruby said...

Oh, honey, you must just be thrilled. What serene, beautiful images. You are ethereal! I can't decide which ones I like the best- love the hat ones, love the ones with the bandu top, looking out the window & love the one with the necklace colored in..... Just beautiful. I'm so excited for the two of you :)

Anonymous said...

Heart you. You look incredible!!!

Love, abs

Unknown said...

Love these!!! You are so beautiful and glowing!! Abby did a great job, too!