Oh my gosh - I have turned into an old lady. It's 9:26 and I can't believe I'm still awake and functioning. BA (Before Amelia) I would stay up at least until 10:30, watching movies, playing on the computer, chatting with friends, etc. And now after putting Little Bit to bed at 8, I'm lucky to make it to 9 without calling it a night. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I'm getting WAY more sleep now that I'm a mom. Last night I laid Amelia down at 8, stayed up watching the Chiefs until 9:30, then went to bed. Amelia woke up at 6:15, then went back to sleep until 7:30. That is TEN HOURS OF SLEEP FOR ME, PEOPLE!!!! What the #*!&?
I am totally counting my blessings that my babe is such a good sleeper. But what is MY problem? No wonder I can't get any blogging done - I am typing with one hand right now and propping my eyelids open with the other. (Mild exaggeration.)
I had actually talked myself into going to the grocery store tonight after Mills went to bed. Yowzers - who was I kidding? Jammies: on. Contacts: out. Car: definitely parked in the garage until morning.
I miss staying up and doing "stuff", but there's no substitute for good, deep sleep.
Now if someone could explain to me why I keep having dreams about getting tattoos...
HOLLA -
No comments:
Post a Comment