Great birthday, folks...great birthday. On my actual birthday, last Wednesday, I woke up to Reese's Peanut Butter Cups all the way down the stairs to the kitchen table, where there was a huge pile of MORE candy, a magazine, and a card from...the love of my life, of course!
Yoga, Lunch with Ben (the love of my life, in case you were wondering), and shopping at Town Center. I'm not a big "spend the majority of my birthday by myself" kind of a gal, but I had enough shopping with coupons and gift cards (thanks Elise! I guess getting a gift card is a close second to you taking me to Worlds of Fun when you're not on your HONEYMOON), so I was pleeeeennnnnty busy.
Home, dinner out, birthday cupcake (that I was too full to eat), and the end of a GREAT day.
Fast forward to Sunday, my birthday party. Ben rented out the skating rink that I grew up skating at, and with the help of fifty or so friends and family, we rocked that rink like a hurricane. Again, props to this guy for putting it all together.
Oh yes, ladies...he's all mine. Mullet and all.
30 is great so far, and I am anxious for what lies ahead, both in my mind and heart, and in the eyes of the Creator who, no doubt, has something planned for me beyond my WiLdEsT imagination.
HOLLA -
No comments:
Post a Comment