Yes, I realize that I am posting this on a Wednesday, but, better late than never.
I've had Jason Mraz in my head today, from playing my stereo on shuffle, and then listening to him on my iPod while getting ready. By far, Jason Mraz is the most talented singer and most dynamic performer I have seen in a LONG time...maybe ever. (Well, there was that Harry Connick Jr. concert in high school...) (No, that was not a joke.)
Ben and I caught Jason Mraz last summer at Starlight, and I was so honestly pulled in by his stage presence that it took me at least a few days to come down from it. I think we all know what it's like to be in that place, and it's electric.
Here's a little accoustic nugget for your Wednesday enjoyment. It's probably not his best vocal performance, but it's a nice live sample.
HOLLA -
No comments:
Post a Comment