Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July!

July is HERE! My favorite month of the year is upon us, and I am reeling with anticipation at what it will bring. Here are some foreseen highlights:

4th of July. We have gone to my parents' house for the past few years, and it has always been a great time. Ben has even gotten into purchasing some bulk fireworks from a guy at work, and the show has gotten more elaborate each year!

Our Anniversary. Three years, going strong! It's been hard work so far, let me tell ya. :-) I have no idea what we'll do...heck, we can't even remember what we did last year! (Maybe I should do some digging in this blog to see if I can solve the mystery...) Anyway, this always falls during the week of our church's VBS, much to Ben's chagrin. Regardless, I'll be happy to spend some time focusing on that cute, blue-eyed boy that I married. BLISS!

My B-day! Best holiday of the year. :-) I take it as a true compromise that, since I never got a "school" party, I get to spend my b-day outside in the sun, swimming or doing some other delightful activity. I LOVE my summer birthday. Let's not forget to mention that this is the big 3-0!!!! Joyous party to commence. :-)

All predictability aside, I am counting on July to be fantastic.

Hope yours is, too! :-)

HOLLA -

No comments: