Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Fall! And other stuff.

Whoooo, boy, have I been absent.

Chalk it up to the first few months of school, a busy schedule, weekend visitors, projects, and outings, etc., etc., etc. There are many reasons why I've been so lax in blogging, but I give you a few.

School is great. G R E A T great. I love my job SOOOO much, even though it is crazy work and creates exhaustion unknown to non-teaching humans, I'm pretty sure. There are times when I want to run screaming from the building, and there are times I want to throw my arms out wide and dance around like freulein Maria on the Austrian mountain tops. I suppose this is what parenting will be like someday, right? :-)

In other news, the world of the Midwest is turning to fall. I actually had to kick on the furnace this morning because the fleece jacket and sweatpants just weren't cutting it. Our decorations are NOT out, and may not be coming out, sadly. The fact is, we are hoping to put our house up for sale soon, and the last thing I want to do is drag a bunch of crap....I mean, stuff, out of storage and put it all over the place just to take it all down in a month to show our house. I am hoping this moving business will happen sooner rather than later, but more on that in another post...

I guess that's all I have for now. This week is all about Ben and his big day...his birthday. There's shopping and planning to do, and as much as my husband hates...I repeat HATES to celebrate his birthday, I am going to do everything I can to make it a big deal. That what being a wife is all about, right? Torturing your husband for your own personal enjoyment. Ahhh, married life....

:-)

HOLLA -

No comments: