Well, I am exhausted and have a headache, but Ben's doing laundry, and the Goonies are on, and a stupid skeleton I'm trying to make glow in the dark for my music program this week is NOT working, and the sink full of dishes is staring me down, so what better time than now to blog? :-) :-) :-)
I've opted against narration, instead choosing a "Q & A" type of format. Here we go:
When did you find out? AUGUST 27th
How did you find out? I TOOK A TEST AFTER I GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL THAT DAY. IT WAS A GENERIC DIGITAL TEST FROM CVS, AND IT TOOK LESS THAN A MINUTE TO POP UP "POSITIVE!"
How did you tell Ben? I PUT THE TEST STICK IN MY PURSE AND ASKED HIM TO GET IT OUT WHEN HE GOT HOME. I TOLD HIM I NEEDED A "PEN", BUT THE TEST WAS THE ONLY THING IN THERE! STILL, IT TOOK HIM A FEW SECONDS TO CATCH ON. :-)
How long did it take you? THREE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG YEARS.
What kind of treatment were you doing? NOTHING - NOTHING AT ALL. :-) (I will write more on this later.)
How far along are you? ABOUT 12 1/2 WEEKS.
When are you due? YESTERDAY, MY DR. SAID APRIL 27TH, BUT I'M BETTING IT'LL BE LATER THAN THAT. (WHAT DO I KNOW?)
How have you been feeling? LIKE SH*T.
Ummm...what else....Are you going to find out the sex? NO. WE LIKE SURPRISES!!!!
Okay, that's all I can think of right now. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask, and I'll answer them.
This is so much fun to write about..... :-)
HOLLA!
No comments:
Post a Comment